Brainstorm Assignment Criteria

STEP 6: Creating your SELF PORTRAIT
What Is It Photograph - Digital Abstract Expressionism Of A Monument by Carl Deaville


BRAINSTORM YOUR IDEAS!

  • Make a blog post answering these questions. Add inspiration images if you like!
WHAT TO CONSIDER?

  • Your goal is to create an Abstract Self Portrait, that is nonrepresentational. Take inspiration from Abstract Impressionism!

  • What colours represent me?

  • What elements (colour, form, line, shape, space, texture, tone, value) and/or principles (balance, contrast, emphasis, harmony, movement, pattern, repetition, rhythm, unity) of design convey ideas and concepts surrounding my identity?

  • What do I think about masks? What can they represent or say about me? 

  • How will I combine my ideas about masks with digital abstract expressionism?

Comments